This can be your morning wakeup scene with our 2010 Escape 17B. We have owned it for 3 years and have a 21C on order.
1. Air Conditioner
2. 3 Burner Stove (With cover)
3. Bike Rack Ready (With wiring for 4 prong plug)
4. Two 6 Volt Batteries
5. Dual Propane Tanks
6. Propane Furnace with Fan and Thermostat
7. Interior 110 Volt Outlet (2)
8. Exterior 110 Volt Outlet
9. Exterior Shower
10. Propane Quick Disconnect
11. Exterior Hatch (Passenger side, rear)
12. Propane Hot Water Heater
13. Thermal Windows (As available at time of build)
14. Cable TV Ready
16. 12 Volt Interior Outlets (3)
17. 5 Cu Ft Two Way Fridge (Apparently replaced around 2013)
19. 95 Watt Solar Panel With Controller
20. LED Lights (Interior and Exterior)
21. MAXFAN Ventilating Fan
22. Snaps for Screen Room (Do not have screen room itself)
23. Rain guard on rear sliding window.
In the time we have owned it we have:
1. Installed Aluminum Equipment Box on Tongue
2. Replaced Batteries (Two 6 Volt T-105 Trojan golf cart batteries)
3. Upgraded Solar Controller: Go Power with Bluetooth
4. Replaced Stove Fan with super quiet FOP SAM-1
3. Replaced Fabric on retractable Screen Door
4. Replaced Awning Fabric
5. Installed New Custom Flooring
6. New Wheels and Tires
7. New Wheel Bearings
8. New Rhinoflex Sewer Hose with New 6” storage tube
9. Inside/Outside Thermometer
10. Magnetic Knife Rack
11. Replaced Water Heater Anode
12. Includes aluminum rear rack for storage or generator, fits trailer 2” receiver.
We have owned and used this trailer for about 3 years. Last summer we took to to the West coast and back. A few months ago we went to Goose Island State Park in Texas and everything functioned as is should. We would not hesitate to take it cross-country tomorrow.
PRICE REDUCED: $15,950
Trailer has sold.