Second owners of this wonderful camper, non-smoking family and not using the camper enough to justify keeping it. I just had the camper serviced, parts replaced, new tires put on and full inspection done by local shop, so it is ready for late summer and fall camping (we also winter camped with it, but know not everyone is so inclined!).
The trailer was originally owned by a non-smoking couple in Alberta from 2009 (purchased new) till 2015 and by me (non-smoking) since then. It has been well taken care of and my twin boys and I have had great adventures in the camper. If you aren't familiar with fiberglass travel trailers, see the following link for the many benefits of fiberglass: https://escapetrailer.com/advantages-of-fiberglass-trailers/. Find below the options the original owner purchased with the trailer, updates that have been made to the trailer and other information. All camper supplies like correct caulk for exterior sealing, wax, wash and other items come with camper.
The small front dinette can be used as a 2 person dinette, a single bed or as two bunks. In the photos, it is configured as a single bed but all parts are included to easily make it into the dinette or into bunk beds. The larger rear dinette can be converted to a comfortable double bed.
- Air conditioner (rooftop)
- Exterior and interior LED lights
- Bike rack ready
- Premium shape
- Gaucho Bunk (200# capacity)
- Dual propane package
- Equalizer Hitch
- Exterior access hatch
- Stove cover
- Weld bracket on front of trailer with storage compartment
- Front Window with Rock Shield
- TV/Cable Ready with 120V Outlet
- TV Antenna
- Counter Extension
- Custom mattress
- Metal fabricated battery tray installed on rear frame to securely hold batteries (November, 2015)
- Additional mending plate installed on the joint where the A-frame joins the chassis rails per a recall Escape Trailer Industries issued September, 2015
- Weight distribution hitch (Pro Series 750#) installed (July, 2018)
- Two Interstate SRM Deep Cycle batteries (May 2020; stored indoors during winter and charged monthly)
- Replaced original roof vent with Fan-Tastic Fan 2250 (July 2020)
- New Thermostat installed (July 2020)
- New Kitchen Faucet (October, 2020)
- New Tires (July, 2021)
- Recaulked exterior back window (August, 2021)
- (August, 2021) Full inspection, exterior parts replaced (battery vent, baggage door latch, power door hatch, range hood vent, front driver side marker light), awning fixed so opens more easily, fridge fixed (replaced control panel), heater fixed (mother board replaced). Will provide receipts as it comes with two year warranty. Will provide receipts for other repairs/services performed as well. The genleman that did the repairs is a wonder! So, if the buyer lives in/around Bozeman, MT, he is fantastic to work with. Thomas (who owns the repair company and did the repairs) said the camper is in excellent shape and has been well taken care of.
- Screen door still works, but is missing bottom part. We did not use the screen door as it was something that could break with active twin boys and there was plenty of ventilation with windows open and Fan-Tastic fan. I did contact Escape and asked about a replacement and they said to contact the vendor (http://www.seikiscreensystems.com/) and request options from them.