This is our personal use travel trailer.
One of a Kind! Very Hard to find.. Earlier product model with All options. Only 240 units ever produced.
2006 Egg Camper 17ft Fiberglass Travel Trailer. Double fiberglass Hull construction giving the interior space to be the widest and tallest compared to other fiberglass trailers also lighter-weight too, only 2100lbs dry weight.
- Walkway: 41" wide
- Interior width: 88"
- Interior Height: 80"
- 38"w, 29"d, 74"h
Overall Length: 17 feet
YouTube Walk around video links:
A little History of this Camper.
- We had acquired this camper from a local insurance company back in 2018. The insurance company had Salvaged this trailer due to a blow out on the driver's side wheel, which damaged the Axle, inner wheel well liner and a little of the fiberglass. We had already performed all the repair work and no the trailer has a Clean Texas Re-built title. License plates are up to date and the title on hand.
Services performed on this trailer.
- -Brand new Dexter Axle with electric brakes
- -Brand new 14" trailer tires
- -AGM 12v Deep cycle battery with a 50w portable Solar charger
- -Power Wizard 12v power inverter
- -120v electric water heater rode.
- Overall Egg Camper features.
- -Norcold 12v Mini fridge
- -6 Gallon Suburban LP Gas water heater
- -15 Gallon Fresh Water holding tank with 12v Shurflo water pump
- -25 Gallon grey water holding tank
- -10 Gallon black water holding tank
- -One 20lbs LP gas tank.
- -DvD/TV combo entertainment unit
- -Interior LED lighting
- -Three 120v power outlets
- -One 12v USB charging port
- -One 5000Btu A/C unit
- -There's no built in furnace but it does come with a small electric space heater
- -anti-sway hitch and adapter included.
This 17ft Egg Camper...
Comes with two separate sleeping areas the fixed rear queen size bed, and a side dinette tables providing comfortable sleeping for a single person. For convenience, the rear bed can be left permanently, while utilizing the side dinette.
-Overall the trailer was in great condition, No fiberglass damage, there is no spider gel coat crack, No frame damage, no rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues. This trailer was stored under a cover since we had owned it and we only used it a hand full of times.
Seller will have camper trailer setup at local RV resort for buyer to inspect upon pick up.
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer within 14 days of winning auction. Seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Non-Refundable Security deposit via PayPal within 24 hrs. after end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check, No personal checks will be accepted.