Please Read the entire ad and watch the YouTube walk around video before placing a bid.
Relist due to Last buyer's health problem.
Buyer's with Zero to no feedback should notify us before considering purchasing.Please seriously think about this before placing a bid. If you're highest bidder at the end of the auction that means you're winner. This is a NO Reserve auction.
7-days No Reserve Auction, highest bidder at the end of the auctions wins this travel trailer. Please bid responsibly, If you feel like you had places a bid and wanting to withdraw from it please notify us immediately. Bidders with Zero to no feedback should notify us before placing a bid or such bid will be removed and bidder will be added to our blocked list.
Please feel free to ask questions before placing a bid.
2007 Casita Spirit 17 ft Deluxe travel trailer.
This Casita was purchased from a local insurance company with a Texas State Salvage title due to a vandalism claim. We had gone through the state re-build process and now the State has approved a Taxes Clear Re-built title for the travel trailer which means it can registered as a regular title in any of the 50 States.
Well equipment with already all factory option upgrades.
The Classic Casita Spirit Deluxe
Comes with two separate sleeping areas that convert into dinette tables providing comfortable seating for six, the Spirit model is the perfect choice for families on the go. For convenience, the rear dinette can be left permanently in the double bed position, while utilizing the side dinette.
Spirit Specs 17 Foot Model
- Overall width: 6 feet 8 inches
- Overall Length: 17 feet
- Overall Height: 8 feet 11 inches
- Interior Height: 6 feet 1 1/2 inches
- Dry Weight (Deluxe): 2489 pounds
- Sleeping Capacity: 2-6 people
- Fiamma awning “in great condition”
- Suburban 6-gallon auto lite lp-gas and 110v electric duo fuction hot water heater
- 3-way 4.6cu ft Dometic fridge Which works on 12v,120v, lp-gas
- 14” Trailer tires
- Two burner lp-gas stove
- Built-in furnace
- 13500 BTU Coleman roof mount A/C system
- Grey/black/Fresh water holding tanks
Overall Condition review upon purchase:
Overall the trailer was in good condition, No fiberglass damage, No frame damage, no rust spots on the frame, no axle issues, all electronics was in working condition, No water leaks, No plumbing issues, No interior water line issues.
Interior was missing seat cushions, table tops, table legs, front door lock and propane tanks. Previous owner had removed the factory installed stove hood.
Services which we had performed:
- -Bearing re-packing / Brake adjustment
- -Two Brand new tire with rim
- -Two holding tank vent covers
- -Brand new Walmart Rv/Marine battery
- -Replaced with barely used interior seat cushions
- -Brand new front door lock
- -New table tops
- -Led interior lights
- -Two brand new awning end caps
- -Re-sealed all exterior windows
- -Replaced/re-seal all exterior rivet caps
- -Serviced/cleaned 6-gallon hot water heater and replaced Anode rod
- -Checked all plumbing pipes, holding tanks, release valves, water lines/connections
- -A/C duct cleaned and filters replaced
Buyer is responsible for picking up or transporting the travel trailer within 14 days of winning auction, seller can assist with locating a trusted transporter.
Buyer agrees to pay seller a $500.00 Security deposit via PayPal within 24 Hrs after end of auction, remaining balance can be paid in the form of cash or cashier's check.
This Casita will be setup at a local RV Resort so the buyer can test all systems and stay in the camper overnight before taking delivery.