Casita is SOLD!! Thank you!!
This was our Casita we bought in March of 2015. We used it for a while then we sold it to our best friends who loved it and have used it ever since. But they just this week bought a 26' due to adult kids coming along to camp - they now need room to sleep four.
I am listing it for them. The camper has always been covered and is in excellent condition! Everything works as should. It is loaded up with options.
Here are the factory options - I may have forgot some I dont know:
- Hi-Lift axle
- 2 way water heater - electronic ignition
- 3 way fridge
- 25 gallon water tank
- Weight Distributing Hitch (entire setup goes with camper)
- Sway control
- Cable Ready
- TV antenna
- Vinyl Flooring
- Max Fan
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Roof A/C with Heat Strip
- Propane Furnace
I dont remember what else was options, but I believe it was loaded except a built in Microwave
Here are the options I personally installed which really added to the usefulness of the camper:
- 15" Aluminum wheels with 225/15 Maxxis D rated tires (including spare)
- All Interior Bulbs swapped out to LED
- Max Fan Cover so it can be left open in rain
- Orbital Machine works/Perfect Casita Rear 2" Receiver = Bike Rack ready
- Group 31 AGM Gell Battery
- CTEC 4.3 Battery Charger - healthy to use on AGM Batteries
- Replaced LP detector, LP regulator, and hoses
- New Wheel Bearings and Electric Brake assemblies
Cover included but its somewhat worn.
Located in Brookville Indiana
Ready to camp! Price $13,500
I can answer any questions about the camper. If you want to see it, please email or call. Thanks!