Up for auction is a Great condition 2004 Casita Spirit 17ft Deluxe camper.
No Reserve auction! No Buy it now price! Please bid to win!
eBay members with zero to few feedback will not be allowed to bid on our item.
Please think twice before you place a bid. Please consult with your partner/family members first before placing a bid. Please check the towing capacity of your vehicle, and make sure you are in good health condition to travel. We have heard enough stories why winning bidders couldn't complete the purchase.
Here’s two links to YouTube walk around videos on this camper:
2004 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe specs:
- 2480lbs dry weight
- 17ft in length
- 2” hitch
- 32 gallon grey water holding tank
- 15 gallon black holding tank
- "No fresh water holding tank" - Removed
- "No 12v water pump"-Removed
- Lp gas furance
- Coleman Mach-8 low profile 9300 btu ac
- Brand New Lp Gas Tank Less water heater
- Brand New engineered hardwood flooring
- Quick connect exterior power cord
- Video entertainment package
- Brand new portable 30W solar panel
Exterior: Shell in great shiny condition, No gel coat cracks, No scratches, No damages.
Interior: Brand new cushions, No water leaks, no flood, no odors, there is a stains on the top carpet above the stove, a 12" cut in the carpet by the side dinette seating. "see picture"
Interior height: 73"
Chassis: Electric brakes, 3-14” Brand New tires, chassis has some minor surface rust.
Services recently performed:
* Brand New engineered hardwood flooring.
* Brand new Tank less water heater
* All plumbing functions, lines, connections, valves all inspected
* Wheel bearings repacked / re-greased, brakes serviced
* LED interior lighting
* Custom installed 30W solar panel hookup.
All electric, plumbing, interior/exterior lighting, propane lines, stove, fridge have been tested and in 100% functioning condition.
This camper will be setup at a local Rv resort so the buyer’s can test out all functionalities.
Clean Texas title in hand.
Buyer is responsible for item pickup within 14 days of auction end date, seller can assist in obtaining transportation quotes.
Winning buyer is required to pay a non refundable $500.00 deposit via PayPal after auction ends.
Buyer is to pay the remaining balance in cash or cashier's check.