2004 17’ Casita Spirit Deluxe for Sale
I’ve made the decision to sell my casita. I purchased it in Summer 2019 and spent approximately 7 months on the road the last year off and on having just finished a 4.5 month trip. Heading back to real world (read: job) and don’t want to pay the carrying costs to store/insure. Can always get another.
Asking price is $14,500 in light of current market conditions and what I believe it’s value is. Not a must sell or fire sale. I hold a clean Texas title in my name.
Here’s the specifics on the camper...equipped with many popular factory options at the time of sale:
- Interior Convenience Package - Sink cover, tv antenna, shelf, 12v plug, etc
- Sway Bar - Will include receiver from F150
- Fantastic Fan/Vent
- Outside Shower - I upgraded to the awesome durafaucet and put a thumb latch on door also.
- High Lift Axle
- Linoleum Floor
After purchasing a year ago I made a LOT of upgrades listed below (many are referenced in Little House Customs and Little Home in the Road):
- Scissor jacks on all four corners
- Ceramic tint on most windows to keep it cool and private
- Hepvo valves on bathroom and kitchen sink to winterize better
- Fast grey kit and vent mod to dump tanks faster
- Lighted switches for pump and hot water heater to easily see when on
- Solar Adapter
- Battery disconnect
- New battery in September 2020
- High rise faucet for kitchen sink
- Fridge hinge reinforcement
- Screen door push bar
- Lots of the stick on storage sold by LHC
- Jack-E-Up to allow you to open tailgate of truck when towing
- Toilet valve to turn off water when needed
- Led lights inside/outside (not the signal/brake lights)
- Water Heater Bypass for winterizing
- Full size memory foam mattress - I have the original seat cushions, but preferred the dedicated bed setup
Inside is basically just like any other casita, no changes except what I noted above. I will post photos tomorrow once I clean up a bit.
I’ll also include the other items you’ll need and I purchased like a new Rhino dump hose, black tank rinser, chocks, leveling blocks, tongue/hitch locks, hoses, surge protector, 20/50 amp adaptors. I also have a random assortment of rivets, anode, and an A-Z Guide.
With full price offer I’ll include the Renogy solar suitcase with XL cord (30’?), two sets of clean bedding, fully stocked kitchen (corelle plates, Tervis cups, silverware, frying pans, knife set, etc), and buddy heater which is a $500+ value.
Camper is in good condition. Previous owner removed the front decal (no idea why) and to be upfront it’s not shiny/new since I’ve never bothered to wax. No body damage and frame looks good, some normal surface rust if you’re expecting perfection. I also had a small mishap and fridge door melted a bit on a buddy heater, will add photo, but could be covered with contact paper if it bothers you.
Having been on road last few months I’ve used all systems EXCEPT tv antenna (I understand they don’t work great as a general rule). Everything works great with exception of fridge which works well, just has a quirk when lighting it with propane so I do it manually (no issues with electric). I’ll be happy to explain to interested buyers, but it’s been running since July without incident mostly on gas so nothing to worry about, fridges are a constant issue with even new units.
Camper is located in Gun Barrel City, TX at my lakehouse. This is approximately 90 minutes east of downtown Dallas. Can demonstrate all systems to serious buyers as a tour when you come (mask required).