2003 Scamp 19 Deluxe 5th Wheel Travel Trailer
- Air Conditioning, Oak Interior
- Factory installed Faimma F45s awning
- 200 watts of Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panels, MPPT Charge Controller
- 100ah Lithium Battery (battery relocated inside the trailer), 1000 watt Inverter
- Auxiliary 12v Fuse Panel, Extra 12v Cigarette Style Outlets, and LED Lighting
- New Landing Gear
- New 7 pin hitch plug connector
- Goodyear Endurance tires
- New cooktop
- Two new hatches covers
- New shell half caulking
- Remounted and cleaned the freshwater tank
- Insulated widow coverings, hidden rifle storage for hunting, 7" foam mattress
- The trailer is currently winterized.
- The trailer does have a scratch in the gelcoat on the entry door and I've not used the refrigerator since 2019 as the track has a compressor fridge for boondocking.
- The trailer is titled in South Dakota.
Also available is a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4 with 59K miles. The truck has only seen one winter which it was undercoated prior. It has the 5th wheel hitch for the trailer which was installed by Scamp (Eveland Trailers), and has an electric brake controller installed. The truck has Firestone airbags installed. The truck has four low mileage tires and complete service records since I've owned it. The truck is titled in New Hampshire.
The camper and truck are located in Dover, New Hampshire about 65 miles north of Boston, MA.
The truck and trailer are ready to go. Pay, get your plates, fly in and drive it out.
The sale price for the trailer is $15,000.
The sale price for the truck and trailer is $38,000.
The truck is not available separately, at this time.