1998 Casita Spirit Deluxe M-17
Refreshed (painted cabinets and doors) late 2020.
Professional carpet cleaning late 2020.
New vinyl flooring installed late 2020.
Removed carpet from inside overhead compartments and microwave+dish compartments, replaced with particle board (in microwave and dish compartments) and foam drawer liner (in overhead compartments). Hull-lining (insulating) carpet was NOT removed, and it was professionally cleaned in late 2020. (Camper has only been used once since then.)
Photos will be added to this listing as I take more of them.
* high-lift axle
* brand-new cushion foam (as of late 2020), sealed in plastic to prevent dust. additional elastic cushion covers (seen in photos) included, but you can easily remove them if you prefer the old cushion cover pattern
* All lights, interior and exterior are LED
* brand-new battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* 3M sticky curtain rod hooks installed under overhead compartments for curtain rods
* A/C (electric only, no heat strip)
*table tops are covered with brand-new oilcloth
* furnace (Propane with 12V fan)
* 3-way fridge (takes electric, gas, DC. 2 new fans installed in vent July 2020)
* 2 burner stove (needs striker to light)
* water heater (propane only, need to light with striker from outside)
* microwave (original)
* propane (2x 20lb bottles. One is full other is partial)
* freshwater (System flushed and new pump installed July 2020, original drain leaks so we installed an auxiliary cut-off inside the door by the water tank)
* gray water tank has been repaired
* black water slinky is in tube on front of trailer
* Deep cycle 12V battery (approximately 4 years old. Main battery cutoff inside battery box.
* hood vent (New switch-on light. vent works intermittently. spare switch included)
* back hitch for bike or cargo rack
* front hitch (2" ball, with locks for towing and when parked)
* 35" regular (not trailer) tires
* Spare tire is used but usable, mounted in fiber glass resting on bumber
* mesh bug covers installed over external holes in camper
* PVC toilet / towel rack in bathroom (from Little House Customs)
* Entrance step works but is sometimes tricky to fold in and out
* Rear bumper is thin on drivers side so it may eventually need replacement
* Thermostat (new replacement thermostat included, not yet installed). MOD: There is a switch under the cabinet that can be used to bypass the thermostat in an urgent situation.
* middle partition was removed and cut into two smaller pieces
* A/C roof cover has squirel damage but has been reinforced with mesh
* external door catch was replaced and the door side was reinforced with an aluminum plate beneath (to help provide support where the old rivet holes were)
* NO awning (It was broken and removed, but the track still remains if you want to replace it. In its place, cleats have been installed on the roof and you can attach a tarp and ties to it)
* bathroom door frame bent at the bottom during removal of rusted hinges (door is still functional and locks, but you might consider eventual replacement of the frame)
* stove cover needs a new piano hinge (the old one rusted)
* Frame has been broken and repaired at front, so it may be a little heavier than original factory
* paint and primer for interior touch-ups will be included with the camper