It's very sad to list our precious Scamp but we have a New Casita on the way.
It's being listed as a NO Reserve Auction.. Please only bid if you are intending to purchase the item at the end of the auction. Bidders with Zero Feedback must contact me first before placing a bid.
"Our beloved camper was NOT effected by the Hurricane or flood"
Make and Model: 1997 Scamp 16ft, Layout number 6. Front Bathroom, side Dinette, rear Dinette/full size bed conversion.
**The Scamp is being relisted because the highest bidder from the previous auction had an accident on the way to pick up the scamp from Oregon and totaled her car she had to back out the of the deal because of medical reasons.
- Fiberglass construction
- Overall length 16’
- Overall height 7’ 10”
- Overall width 6’ 8”
- Interior length 13’
- Interior height 6’ 3”
- Interior width 6’ 6”
- Super insulation (R15)
- 30 amp power converter
- 12 volt lighting
- 3 way fridge
- 12 gallon fresh water tank
- Sleeps one to three
- Table converts to bed
- Clothes closet by door
- Marine headliner wall fabric
- Four inch cushions
- Wood panel interior cabinet doors
- Two burner propane stove
- Propane tank
- Porch light
- Roof vent
- Approximate weight 1750-2000
- 3500 pound torsion axle
- 10” electric brakes
- 5000 lb. hitch
- Hitch weight 165 pounds
- Hitch height approx. 21”
- Hitch ball size 2”
- 25ft 30amp electric supply cord
- Spare tire & cover
- Safety chains
- Tires: 13” C load radial
- 11 gauge steel tube frame
- Extra lights and outlets available
- Carpet or vinyl floor optional
- Privacy room
- Fiberglass cabinets
- Crank open windows & screens
- Mounted rear stabilizer jacks
We purchased this camper from the original owner's son after father had passed away. It was kept in a barn for most of it's life and we had only used it 5 times after purchasing from the original owner. We keep it under a cover in our back yard.
since after purchasing it from the original family.
I did the following services to it:
- *Replaced two Brand new 13" tires, zero miles on them
- *Replaced drum brake pads
- *Replaced all Bearings
- *Changed the front light plug to a 7-way plug
- *Replaced roof vent
- *Flushed all interior water lines.
- *Changed door seal, recapped all exterior Bolt caps.
- *A/C service
- *Fridge service/check
- *Cleaned out/service Water boiler.
- *Clean/serviced Interior Furnace.
- *Replaced Battery.
- *Replaced exterior Door hitch hardware
- *Greased up all Interior water pumps.
Interior was in immaculate condition so I didn't even have to clean it.
I do have most of the service receipts, owners manual, original order forms, and receipts from first owner.
EVERYTHING IN THIS CAMPER IS IN WORKING CONDITION, THERE'S NO FLAWS OR DEFECTS! There's ZERO Fiberglass damage, no fiberglass cracks, There's Zero water leaks, No food stains, No Oder, No soft floors
STOVE NEVER USED, SHOWER NEVER USED, TOLIET ONLY USED ONCE!, FRIDGE IS STILL LIKE BRAND NEW, MICOWAVE NEVER BEEN USED "STILL HAVE ORIGINAL CLEAR PLASTIC TAPED TO THE FRONT. All water pumps are in working condition.
YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS ANY WHERE. THE ONLY REASON WE ARE SELLING IT IS BECAUSE MY WIFE PURCHASED A NEW CASITA. WHICH I MIGHT REGRET LATER. =(
WE HAVE A CLEAN AND CLEAR TEXAS TITLE, TEXAS REGISTRATION, and it's fully insured.