Adorable, lightweight, 19' 5th wheel Scamp (1996) travel trailer that has been partially renovated. This lightweight, fiberglass camper is ideal for optimal gas mileage!
What we have renovated already:
The trailer is in good condition. We replaced the entire subfloor and flooring in 2021. Last year we put in
- subfloor (3/4" ACX plywood sealed with resin and rebonded to the shell with West Systems epoxy)
- luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Suburban NT-SEQ replacement furnace (needs to be hooked up)
- Fan-Tastic Vent (installed, but needs wired up)
- Marinco shore power connecter (replaces original pass-through hole)
- Rails and Reese 16k removable hitch with custom adapter plate (similar to what is provided now for new trailers)
- Progressive Dynamics Lithium Ion Battery converter/charger (45amp)
- Reading lights with usb outlets
What we didn't renovate:
The trailer still needs some finishing work with electrical and plumbing.
We used to work online in this trailer up in the beautiful mountains. Internet was made possible with our 4G LTE antenna & signal booster (weBoost Connect RV 65). We will include this in the price to sweeten the deal!
Oregon title in hand