NOW SOLD Thanks!
Well maintained and improved 1995 Scamp Trailer with front wet bath, kitchen, side dinette for 2, and a bed in the back that converts to a full dinette. The interior height is 73 inches.
Other features include:
- 1.9 cubic ft. Refrigerator with freezer 3 way
- stainless steel sink with electric water pump
- Two burner gas stove
- add on coffee bar
- interior LED Lights
- Porch light
- hot water heater
- black water tank, gray water tank, and fresh water tank
- Double propane tanks
- roof vent
- teak shower floor
- lined curtains amp; custom upholstery
- all new formica on table surfaces in
- new hardware on cabinetry
- Book Shelf
- new door seal only 5 trips since then
- new converter in only 5 trips since then
- new electric brakes spindles amp; bearings only 5 trips since then
- No funky smells, toilet never used for the smelly stuff!
- Comes with hitch lock, wheel lock, chocks and more. Sad to have to sell, but we re moving and can t take her with us :
Mechanical Status - the trailer is in 100% perfect mechanical condition, it's been cared for greatly, and hasn't been in any accidents or had other mechanical issues. There are no rust or rotting issues at all.
Equipment Status - all equipment is fully functional. We just re-tested the air-conditioning (it's cold), furnace (it's hot!), Hot water (it's hot), refrigerator (it's cold on both gas and 120v/12v power), stove, water pumps and storage. Additionally it has a custom screen door, new door seal and LED lighting that is all fully functional.
Overall Condition - inside and out this Scamp is in great shape, there's no fiberglass cracking, stains or smells. It might be a 1995 model, but it's in better shape than much younger models.
Has a California Permanent Trailer Plate only need to renew it every 5 years
Located in Sausalito CA Bay Area