1994 Scamp. 16 foot - Sleeps 4
- Floors are super solid - When i bought it the front window had leaked and rotted a place in the front closet.. I replaced the whole front floor with Adantix water resistiant flooring and then created the bunk area in the front.
- Created bunk in front closet where a former closet was at the front.
- Has side dinette that is currently down for another bed.
- Made the rear dinnette into a permanet bed with Memory foam
- Has a Removable 110 window ac that is stored under front bunk and placed in back window when camping
- Tires 1 year old
- Fridge works great
- Tongue box with leveling stuff
- Canopy that attaches to roof.
- New Curtains
- Microwave in cabinet
- . Sink and Stove - works - i never used them (Cover over them)
- New Roof vents covers (Especally a $200.00 Escape hatch roof vent)
- New Spare tire cover
- New Trailer lights and wiring
- New door bearing kit
- Floor mats to cover carpet
- Added additional plugs for the addition of AC unit.
- Added additional 12 volt plugs
- Screen door
- Ready to camp
- Only selling because i am buying a house
- 16 foot Scamp have the extra room you need
Email and/or Phone: