Up for auction is a 1994 Casita Liberty 16ft Deluxe camper Located in Houston, TX
This trailer was purchased from a insurance co in 2017, which was involved in a flood/storm at that time a Salvage title was issued and we had gone through the Texas state rebuilding process and state inspection. Now this trailer has a Re-Built Texas title which can be transferred and obtained new plates.
No Reserve auction! No Buy it now price! Please bid to win!
eBay members with zero to few feedback will not be allowed to bid on our item.
Please think twice before you place a bid. Please consult with your partner/family members first before placing a bid. Please check the towing capacity of your vehicle, and make sure you are in good health condition to travel. We have heard enough stories why winning bidders couldn't complete the purchase.
1994 Casita 16' Liberty Deluxe specs:
- Window style A/C unit
- Lp gas furance
- Brand new portable 30W solar panel
- Overall height 7'-8"
- Interior height 5'-10"
- Overall width 6'-8" Approx
- Dry weight deluxe model 2185 lbs.
- Approx. hitch weight dry standard model.215 lbs.
- Approx. hitch weight dry deluxe model..255lbs.
- Tire size ..................... 15"
- Axle capacity ...........3500lbs.
- Sleeps .....................2–6...Dinette can convert into a King size bed.
Exterior: Shell in great shiny condition, No gel coat cracks except for one by the upper entrance door -(See picture), No scratches, No damages, Awning is still in working condition with no rips in the vinyl.
Interior: This trailer was in a Flood before but there no signs of water entering the trailer, No soft spots on the original floor, No odors, the carpet is original with a few lite dirt spots. I have tested the entire floor with a moisture detector and it reads zero moisture. Fridge cabinet has a dent and crack in the fiberglass- (See Picture)
Chassis: High lift suspension with two brand new 15” Brand New tires, chassis has some minor surface rust, 15" spare tire couldn't fit in the rear mount which was designed for a 13" tire, so spare tire will be given to buyer.
Services recently performed:
- All windows has been resealed
- Gas regulator, two new LP gas tanks
- Water heater flushed/cleaned and add new anode rod
- All plumbing functions, lines, connections, valves all inspected
- Brand new Casita vinyl stickers
- Brand new Walmart Marine Battery
- Replaced all exterior rivet caps
- Replaced entry door hardware
- All Brand new roof vents, and LP tank cover
- Wheel bearings repacked / re-greased
- Brand new AC exhaust vent, New stove vent cover, New fresh water tank drain and fill plugs
- LED interior lighting
- Custom installed 30W solar panel hookup.
- Brand new microwave
All electric, plumbing, interior/exterior lighting, propane lines, stove, fridge have been tested and in 100% functioning condition.
This camper will be setup at a local Rv resort so the buyer’s can test out all functionalities.
Buyer is responsible for item pickup within 14 days of auction end date, seller can assist in obtaining transportation quotes.
Winning buyer is required to pay a non refundable $500.00 deposit via PayPal after auction ends.
Buyer is to pay the remaining balance in cash or cashier's check.