Recently remodeled 1992 13' Casita camper for sale.
Completely gutted and remodeled last year (including wall carpet, windows/frames and sub-flooring). Fiberglass shell is in great shape but was left open for extended period and had to replace everything on the interior:
What was remodeled:
- Everything was gutted, stripped, cleaned, repaired, repainted and reinstalled
- removed all cabinets and flooring (down to the fiberglass shell)
- removed all wall carpet and stripped/sanded carpet glue from interior walls.
-Stripped and sanded exterior and repainted with black and grey bed liner product for durability
- cleaned and refinished sink and gas stove (installed but needs connected)
- Removed, sanded and repainted fiberglass cabinets using black bed liner product for durability
- added extra mounting bolts for shell to trailer frame
- Installed new 3/4" sub-flooring and floor laminate.
- Re-built fear bed platform with storage below and comes with memory foam twin mattress
- interior shell (and floor under subfloor) painted with flex seal paint for additional sealant but would suggest adding wall carpet or closed cell insulation
- Removed all window frames, cleaned and remounted with fresh frame seals.
- installed new entry door seal
- removed front bunk bed frame and installed small removable table at front of camper with storage under seating.
- power inverted installed under bed platform and wiring ran.
- new wall plugs installed
- new trailer and runner lights installed
- Needs interior cabinet doors
- Needs sink drain lines and gas stove lines ran and connected
- comes with small fridge too but needs installed.
- Suggest wall carpet installed or closed cell insulation sprayed
Still needs a few finishing touches but is such a great little camper.