If you are new to RVing or an old-hand, you should know that a Bigfoot is one of the lightest RVs on the road and is a dream to tow and own.
We have kept our Bigfoot as original as possible while adding some luxuries along the way. Everything is easy to access and there is an impressive amount of storage in such a small package.
We have all the original manuals, including the marketing brochure which we have included in the photos and our 17ft Bigfoot Model B17 Deluxe is in very good condition. All the details and specifications are shown in the attached brochure, so we won’t repeat them here but here are the additional extras included in the price of $16000:
1. Adjustable height tow-hitch
2. Anti-sway bars
3. Stabilizer bar
4. Pair of scissor jacks for stabilization
5. Two full propane tanks with gauges
6. New tv aerial with amplifier
7. Sharp LCD TV with digital converter box enabling you to watch US digital over the air tv channels and Canadian analogue channels as well of course.
8. Custom made curtains as well as scatter cushions.
9. Microwave and kettle
10. Smart Tote portable waste tank kit. This allows you to empty your waste into this large portable container on wheels so that you do not have to haul your Bigfoot to a septic drop-off station if you are not at a fully serviced site. This can save a lot of time and hassle.
11. New wheel bearings
12. New tires, hubs and wheel nuts
13. New water heater
Additional options added when purchased new
1. 4 burner range top with oven (very rare to get an oven in an RV these days!)
2. Privacy curtain around the one bed
3. Power range hood
4. Battery charger in converter
5. Spare tire rack
6. Spare tire and rim
7. Spare tire cover
Our Bigfoot is in overall very good condition but the original awning which we have never used, needs replacing, if you wish to use an awning on your trips.
We are on Gabriola Island and you will have to pick it up from here - This is a great RV at a great price.