Bigfoot 5th Wheel MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION. NO LONGER $17,500. NOW ONLY $11,999
This is a very rare Bigfoot 5th Wheel. Why so rare? The factory burned down in the 1990s and the mold for this RV was lost in the fire.
The unit’s weight is about 3,800 pounds. Almost any truck can handle this weight. My tow vehicle is a Honda Ridgeline and works very well. I am including the 5th wheel hitch which should fit in the bed of most trucks. The rail assembly is 48" in width.
Technically, this Bigfoot was built in 1988. However, between 2015 and 2020, she was completely refurbished. Here is a list of the changes:
1. Frame and shell thoroughly inspected and found to be in excellent condition.
2. Electric brakes tested and refurbished.
3. Main wire harness replaced. Other wiring replaced as needed.
4. Exterior lamps replaced with LED lights.
5. New designer wheels and new tires.
6. Replaced leaf springs.
7. Added crank-down stabilizer struts in rear.
8. Hitch receiver added for a bike rack.
9. New air conditioner.
10. New exhaust fan in bedroom.
11. New digital fold up TV antenna.
12. All seals for roof protrusions removed, cleaned and re-sealed.
13. New enamel paint (no clear coat to worry about), with striping and new factory decals.
14. Window assemblies removed, cleaned and resealed.
15. New heating pads for fresh water, grey and black tanks.
16. Innovative tank sensor system measures density from outside the tanks and will not clog.
17. The unit comes with two, 5 gallon propane tanks. We added a mount for a 20 gallon tank as well (included). The unit does very well in cold weather!
1. New mattress plus topper and pad.
2. New cabinets in kitchen/living area.
3. Carpeting on all walls.
4. Engineered Brazilian cherry flooring.
5. Two beams installed in ceiling to better support weight of air conditioner.
6. New light fixtures throughout.
7. Professionally upholstered, L-shaped custom couch.
8. 17" LED television with built in CD/DVD player.
9. 3-burner stovetop with cutting board cover.
10. Combination microwave/convection oven.
11. Under-cabinet coffee maker.
12. New kitchen faucet and soap dispenser.
13. New on-board battery, water pump, furnace and 5 gallon water heater.
14. New gas/electric (AC only) refrigerator.
15. New air conditioner control and fan assembly.
16. Full length mirror on exterior of bath door and new mirror over bathroom sink.
17. New toilet.
18. Fresh cedar lining in closet.
Given all this, I prefer to call it a 2015 model!