Here it is! Just renovated 1987 17ft Bigfoot travel trailer. Weighing only 1875lbs this trailer is great to tow! And the new slate hearth with Canadian made Cubic Grizzly mini wood stove will keep you warm, dry, and cozy all four seasons of the year!
Many new improvements to this rig include:
- T&G Cedar ceiling
- Removal of cabinets over the dining table for improved headroom and open feel
- Re-sealing of all the windows
- New slate tile hearth
- Brand new Cubic Grizzly Mini Wood Stove(this is the larger of the two mini wood stoves Cubic makes, great for shoulder season and winter camping or even for a rainy summer day!)
- All matching double wall stainless steel stove pipe and recommended roof exit kit
- Truck bed liner spray of the roof and around all vents
- New efficient LED lighting throughout
Things to know:
- The roof has a dent from six years ago, the roof has never leaked.
- There are a couple spots of paint chipping in the interior.
- A couple of nicks on the exterior(still watertight of course) but not brand new.
Standard features include:
- Two twin beds and a “top bunk” for a child
- Dining table seating for four
- Couch seating around the wood stove
- Three burner gas range
- Very efficient 3-way fridge
- 2 brand new full propane tanks
- Bathroom with flush toilet and sink
These trailers are great! Retro look, made in Armstrong BC back in the Bigfoot golden years, under 2000lbs for SUV towing. With the wood stove and 40L of propane you could easily camp off grid for two weeks any season of the year or pull it into a campsite and hook up to services. The trailer is currently located in Tofino, delivery can be arranged or you can book a campsite here and I will deliver it to your site for your first adventure!