For sale is a rare, very nice condition, 1985 CT-13 U-Haul Camper Trailer, similar to the Scamp
Clear New Mexico title
This camper is so light it can be hauled with a small truck or car with a hitch.
- Total length: 13 ft. (camper length approximately 9 ft.)
- Total Approximate Weight: 1300 lbs
- Propane stove
- Propane heater, thermostatically controlled
- 18 gallon water tank
- 2 storage bins, under seat
- 3000 watt pure sine-wave inverter, 120 vac, one outlet inside
- 12 vdc port
- 12 vdc 220 amp-hour batteries - (2) 6V batteries in series
- Built-in charger/inverter to charge batteries
- Propane / Carbon Monoxide (CO) monitor
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 burner stove with overhead hood
- Small dish sink with hand water pump
- Small clothes closet
- 12 vdc clip-style fan
- (2) 12 vdc internal lights
- New in/out FANTASTIC VENT overhead fan, under warranty
- Brand new tires (Discount Tires) - 13 in.
- Inner and outer shell - lightweight fiberglass
- Table and bench to seat 4
- Table and bench convert to 2-person bed
- 120 vac power service connection cord for sites with power
- Potable water connection for camp sites with water
- Ice box and storage cabinets.
Additional accessories included:
- Single-person floor mattress
- Foam cushion and custom fitted sheet for 2-person bed.
- 600 Watt Microwave oven.
- Port-A-Potty and Shower/Potty Tent
- 120 vac Vornado electric heater (350/700) watts
$500 extra - 2000 Watt Honda Generator - with purchase of camper only.
- Cost $1100 new from Sportsman's warehouse, still under warranty
I also have some extra camping equipment that I can offer at a reasonable price if you are interested.
- Pots, pans, sleeping bags, etc.