Really a great little trailer, we’ve put about 7,500 mile on it the last two summers. Only selling because It is just too small for a family with two growing boys and an 80lb dog. We need something a bit larger.
These always seem to be a work in progress, so here is what has been done to this one and what I havent gotten to.
- new foam cushions and microfiber upholstery (about 3 years old).
- newish curtains (about 3 years old)
- LED interior lights, except range hood light.
- Rangehood fan has been replaced with dual whisper quiet fans.
- venthood outlet has been replaced.
- interior wiring has been comepletely redone with extra DC and AC outlets installed.
- gas range works, has cutting board cover for when not in use
- Brand new fresh water tank.
- Electric water pump.
- Solar trickle charger works like a champ, we’ve never been able to run it down in our day to day use.
- Optima Bluetop battery (55 AH, 3 years old).
- Exterior porch light installed.
- Heater has been removed (and gas line capped).
- Shelves have been installed in the closet.
- Has the following inserts: front passenger, rear center passenger, under sink, and both upper cabinets.
- Original table top and post as well as a sheet of plywood for rear (we never used the table just kept it as a bed all the time).
- Utility trays installed on the side of the closet (used them to throw keys, phones, flashlights, etc).
- Newer roof vent. does not have an integrated fan, but the wiring is there add one if desired.
- Newish carpet, in good shape.
- Newer storage covers, made of plywood and finished.
- Brand new Polar hinges in the door (PO put a really beefy weather strip on the door so it bulges a bit on the side).
- All new, all LED trailer lights. Original tail lights have been removed and the holes fiberglassed over.
- New tounge jack.
- Tongue mounted spare.
- exterior has been painted white (PO paid a shop to paint it, but as I’ve done work there have been touch ups, rattle can white isn’t a perfect match but it’s close).
- comes with the front step, a memory foam topper for the bed, a set of sheets, the welcome mat, coupler lock, wheel chocks, heavy gauge extension chord, and a bunch of random parts and pieces.
- There was one small spot of damage to the plywood floor under the battery, I have repaired that.
- Have an extra hub for it (if it was ever needed)
- I have a title for it
- Tires are in good shape
The not so good:
- The front and side rear windows leak a little bit, but only in really heavy rain. We never found any leaks in the rear or door windows.
- The rear window wouldn’t open this year (it was stiff last year but opened, tried this year and it wouldn’t, but didn’t mess with it).
- The front window has a chip, however it has not spread.
- Water only works from the tank, the hose connection is not connected.
- Middle rear trailer taillights only work when the headlights are off (I ordered these off Amazon thinking I got a great deal, but I got what I paid for). The running lights on top and the lights mounted to the bumper work as they should (it is legal to go down the road).
- I removed the ice box but have not done anything with the hole, when we decided to sell I figured it was probably better to let the new owner decide if they wanted a fridge or storage or what there.
- There are some minor cracks in the gelcoat and some holes in the bottom that could be repaired, but are just cosmetic.
- The original door lock works, but could benefit from some TLC.
I am located in Norman Oklahoma. But do travel some and might be able to deliver for a serious buyer.