Selling our 1983 Burro trailer. We have made a lot of updates over the years to the trailer inside and out.
Walkthrough video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEdYFoghdQ
- New remote control ceiling LED puck lights
- New foam cushions and new denim fabric cover (normal wear and tear over 2 years of use)
- New laminate floor
- New highly insulated subfloor
- New LED exterior lights
- New Fridge
- Frame was completely redone/ treated and is rust free
- New custom drawer and cabinet doors / drawer handles.
- New lock mount installed on bottom left of door for locking exterior
- New front and back tinted extra strength plexiglass front and back window.
- Custom bed that slides out into front area to extend leg space ( with storage space underneath)
- New custom wood countertop
- New white sink basin installed
- New sink pump
- New tires (less than 500 miles on them)
- New custom curtains and front and back insulated velcro window covers
- New foil insulation installed throughout trailer
- New exterior LED lights
PLUMBING - Previous owner removed the original fresh water and grey water tanks. We have opted to use two 3 gallon water tanks that we fill on site and place in the burro for water in the sink with our electric charged sink pump.
AC - No AC, we've used a portable unit with an exhaust outlet installed near the front of the interior. It does come with a fantastic fan in the ceiling.
ELECTRICAL - Wiring of outlets was completed by previous owner. There are 2 120v outlets on each side of the counter top. One 120v outlet below the front left storage compartment. One 120v outlet underneath the sink area. Breaker box is located underneath the sink.
GAS - Propane gas line runs into the trailer from the front propane tank. We've never cooked in the trailer to avoid smells. And we have always used a portable buddy heater for heat. So while the line is there, we've never used it.
Inside door handle has never locked, so we installed a sliding lock above it to lock from the inside.
A few small cracks and dings from driving on highway. Nothing that jeopardizes integrity of fiberglass mold. More aesthetic / cosmetic things that can be fixed.
Normal wear and tear after towing around Texas and California these last two years.
Can provide detailed walk through video and photos upon request.
Currently in Las Vegas, but willing to deliver for a fee depending on location. Clean title with bill of sale will be provided upon payment.