My loss is your gain. 1982 Scamp 13 with upgraded safety features. No bathroom. I have not owned it long, but the few times I've used it have been fantastic. Will include the winter cover, leftover marine paint, and original light fixtures.
From the previous owner:
- New axle with brakes from Scamp
- New wheels and tires, including the spare.
- Side lights replaced with LED
- New wiring and 7-way pin for lights and trailer brakes
- New stabilizing jacks on back (2019)
- Replaced rear lights with LED but kept original look (2018)
- Removable front jack with wheel for easy moving (2015)
- New cushions/covers (2014)
- Painted exterior (2014)
- New flooring (2014)
- Replaced door hinges, roof vent, door lock, and various hardware
No fridge, stove, or electrical (all removed prior to former owner taking possession). The sink is there but unattached, ready for you to install the plumbing of your choosing, and solar and batter options would be easy to install.
No leaks or rotten places are known; the door does sag a tiny bit (normal), but some additional structural support on the door frame could probably fix it.
As all Scamps do, it tows like a dream down the Interstate, hardly affected my truck's MPG, and is a solid beginning to your fiberglass camping adventures!