1979 Trillium 4500 for sale $10,500
Come see this vintage Trillium in wonderful Sedona Arizona! It is toothbrush ready…..meaning all you need to do is throw in your toothbrush, hitch it up and hit the road!
This 1979 Trillium has been kept in an RV garage it’s entire 40 year life….. that means it has not been subjected to prolonged rain, wind, snow, or desert sun. It is only outside when camping, otherwise it has been garaged. Its condition shows the love! I know the entire history for this Trilly, and it has been well maintained, with all the original paperwork, receipts….and a real rarity, the original key fobs, tank/spare tire covers and owners manual. It is in near original maintained condition. It is a real head-turner on the road, at rest stops and in the campground. If you like vintage, without some of the head-aches of vintage, this Trillium is the one!
It has a clear and clean Arizona title
Full history is known and documented
Inspected twice in the last 3 years
Gross weight 2000 lbs, 125 tongue weight
15 feet from ball to bumper
13 feet of living space – sleeps 4
This Trillium can fit in a regular garage with an 8 ft garage door
smoke free owners
- New Tires, spare, and baby moon hubcaps 2016 – less than 500 miles on them
- Wheel bearings repacked in 2016
- New 2 inch ball 5000 lb Husky a-frame coupler – 2018
- New chains – 2018
- New propane tank and updated hose – 2016
- New Interstate brand marine battery - 2017
- Frame in very good condition with 4 iron fishplates installed at critical points, adds to the frame durability
- Electric brakes work well
- All exterior lights are original and work well
- Original fiberglass gel coat in very good condition and shines up well
- All louvered windows are in great shape and work well, screens largely in good shape with a few patches, windows do not leak
- Original front window rock guard with Trillium logo
- Manual roof top air vent works well and no leaks – size 14 X 14
- Belly band in very good condition and no known leaks
- Rear jacks function, but I add bungees to ensure they stay up while traveling
- Front wheel jack works well
- Door has original hinges with added screws, also has Trillium logo
- Original door latch/lock works well with original keys
- Trillium decals in very good condition
- Awning is great condition and works well
- Still has snaps on the outside from the original Add-A-Room canvas which is no longer available, you could get creative and add snaps to mesh material to use with awning to make a bug proof room
- New water faucet hand pump – 2016
- Original sink – no leaks
- Original 12 gallon water tank, with dump valve, works well
- All interior lights were switched to LED and they work well. LED bulbs help the new DC battery to last a very long time
- Has plastic window blinds with Velcro straps and fasteners
- Dometic 2 way fridge works on electricity or propane – works well. It is only 15 years old, but has had limited use and is in great condition. The freezer will actually freeze things!
- Original 3 burner stove works well – all 3 burners work
- Original Duo-therm furnace works well
- Progressive Dynamics 12v converter works well allowing the outlets and lights to be used on electricity . The lights also run on the battery but not the outlets
- Sears Kenmore room air conditioner was added to back hatch window. It was new when installed by 2ndowner. It has only had about a week of run time. It works great as an AC or a fan. But if you don’t need it, it is easily removable, and I have the original back hatch window.
- The dinette has two sizes with a table leaf that stores in the pantry and it folds down to make a double bed. The bed is comfortable, and it is surrounded by windows on 3 sides so there is great airflow.
- The gaucho sofa converts to bunk beds. Top bunk has original safety bar
- Original upholstery in very good condition
- Original ensolite interior wall covering is in great condition. Invented by NASA, it helps to keep the Trilly cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and helps with sound proofing
- T-strips are in very good intact condition with minimal shrinkage
- Loads of storage under bunk, in galley, under dinette beds, above and below shelves/drawers, and pantry closet
But Wait, There’s More!
- Bike rack for two bikes attaches to back bumper
- Locking hitch pin, hitch ball lock, wheel Lock
- Wheel chocks
- Gas Grill
- Trailer dolly - makes it easy for one person to roll the Trilly
This is a wonderful little trailer and has served my family well. The only reason we are selling it is we have just outgrown it and are sad to see it go. Made in Canada and very rare, these are considered by many to be one of the best quality fiberglass trailers ever built, in part because the fiberglass wraps completely around the underside of the trailer. There is no exposed plywood that can rot.
This is a cash and pick up sale in Sedona Arizona. Please ensure you have a vehicle rated to tow 3000 lbs +. I would recommend a truck or full size SUV. Ensure your vehicle has a real tow package with trailer brakes/ lights and a 2 inch ball hitch that will be level with the trailer. Please have experience in towing a trailer. My location has 6% down hill grades and steep up hill climbs. In good faith, I cannot sell you this Trillium if you don’t have an appropriate tow vehicle, towing equipment and some experience in towing.