Ready to go Boler 1700. Here are some of its key features. (dirt bike not included)
- Cozy 2 bed 1 bath with loft area. ;)
- New floors, with original floors preserved underneath.
- New stove/oven
- Original fridge works on gas or electric (3-way fridge)
- Shower/Toilet/Sink all work perfectly
- Water and waste tanks in great shape
- New tires
- Repacked wheel bearings
- Two propane tanks
- Newer axel and leaf springs (replaced by previous owner)
- Light weight and easy to tow
- Hitch receiver on back bumper for bike or cargo rack.
Here is some more info: This is a 17ft fiberglass camper that only weighs around 2100lbs dry, 2300lbs wet, and is easily towed by a small SUV or what have you. The floors can be removed to go back the original floral print floors shown in some of the pictures. It has new the door frame, new floors, and an added hitch receiver on the back that was originally for the vintage dirt bike (pictured, not included...well maybe for the right price I dunno) and did travel that way for a while, but would be better suited for a lighter dirt bike or a bicycle. This camper also has a furnace and hot water heater, and considering that everything else works, may also work I just have never needed them or tested them. I'm the third owner, it has a clean tittle and is currently registered in California. If you are interested, I can provide more info over the phone and send a video I took walking through it.