A 1979 13 ft Boler Camper.
- Oiginal two-burner stove. Works great.
- Olympian Wave3 Catalytic Heater. Very warm in the colder months.
- 3-way fridge, primarily used for dry food storage.
- 120 V outlets work great when connected to shore power.
- 10-speed MaxxFan with 2 directions of airflow. Remote included.
- Original rope and pole awning
- Upgraded counter/shelf space next to stove
- New RV door handle / lock with deadbolt
- Jalousie windows on both driver and passenger side.
- Removable front gravel guard.
- Previous owners added a memory foam mattress. Much more comfortable than the cushions. Can provide original cushions.
- This camper was used primarily in the winter so the faucet was removed. Hauled water instead. However, the fresh water tank is present and in good condition.
- Tires are in great condition. Bearings repacked 2019.
- Small damage to the front driver's side corner of the fiberglass from previous owners, pictured.
Clean title in hand. Cash only.
We have absolutely loved using this camper in both summer and winter. It is light (~900 lb dry), tows very well, and has no leaks. Will be sad to see it go. Thanks for looking!