We are selling our lovely little boler trailer. This fibreglass trailer was made in Canada. It can sleep 4 people. We tow it with a Ford Escape. It is in great condition and has many functional upgrades. We've had it for almost 6 years. It is ready to use this year and you could plan additional upgrades in the future. We are selling because we just bought a bigger fibreglass trailer to share with my sister and her family.
The trailer has a 48 inch wide dinette/bed, a gaucho bunk, 3 way fridge, sink, 2 burner stove and wardrobe. The exterior has been painted by a previous owner. It's got the original jalousie windows. It has an extra large (possibly aftermarket) jalousie window in the door. Original ensolite is in good condition and has not been painted. Original fibreglass cabinets.
We just had the frame and axle inspected. It is the original frame and there are no cracks or repairs. It is in very good condition for a boler frame but it is old, so has some rust. We expect that whoever buys the trailer will want to use it right away, so we had the wheel bearings replaced and repacked. Receipt available. There are some spider cracks in the fibreglass but no buldges or distortions. Interior supports are where they should be.
Here is a list of what we've done over the year's we've had it:
- replaced all cushion foam and reupholstered
- resealed windows
- added a group 27 battery
- had propane regulator inspected and replaced battery and propane mounts on frame
- installed a newer 3 way fridge (done professionally and sealed)
- installed a Noco charger for the battery
- installed a 450 watt inverter
- installed led lights inside
- installed led tail lights
- cleaned up some electrical (could use a bit more work)
- installed a fantastic fan
- added roman blinds with blackout fabric
- bought new poles from Scamp for the gaucho bunk
- added a trailer cover in 2020
- put in some new flooring (not glued down so can be easily removed)
- replaced sink plumbing and resealed drain
- new tires and wheels (they are a few years old now but have low kms on them)
Included is the original awning with new poles (it works but has been patched and has some paint stains), stabilizer jacks (they are old but work), wheel covers, extra brand new door seal, replacement gutter for the front door, replacement LED exterior light, 40 watt solar panel with charge controller, propane tank, a new mattress topper for the dinette (used only 2x), extra 4 pin wiring harness, rock guard, trailer cover, storage shelves in cupboard and various rivets and stainless screws and bolts.
Here's what doesn't work: propane heater is there but the line has been capped. It was like this when we got it so don't know if it works. Water tank is there but has a leak. There are no leaks in the interior lines however. The exterior light isn't switching on and I lost the cover. I have a replacement that I will include. There are a few rivets that should be drilled out and replaced.