"Itty Bitty" has been living on Lasqueti Island kept in fantastic condition and living the off-grid life the last couple of years.
Selling to Buy a Sailboat and Liveaboard.
This Camper has Zero Leaks, No Mold, Clean, and is in Great Shape.
Previous owners were electrical engineers and installed some kick ass electrical upgrades! I have maintained the camper's quality and done a bit of work myself. The combined list of improvements are below.
I have had open roads with this camper, everything has been a dream. Will miss her.
Note I am out of town until next week.
Add On's and Upgrades:
- Brand New Bed Foam and Upholstery 2022
- Three Spare Tires with Rims
- Propane Furnace with Thermostat & Electric Start; Professionally cleaned and Serviced in 2021
- Custom Built and Painted Shelves, Cubbies & Drawers
- Table Reinforced, Secured and Wood Refinished
- New Weather Stripping on Door
- Cutting Board Refinished 2022
- Bed and Table have been Refitted for permanent use.
- Linoleum Flooring
- Foam Replaced in Both Booth Cushions and have been Re-Upholstered, Curtains Added
- Two 6V High End Gel Batteries Hooked up in Series for 12V
- Added 7-Way Trailer Plug to Charge the Batteries as you Drive
- LED Interior Lights with Dimmers
- Three 50W Solar Panels Hooked up in Series for 12V with Manufacture Warranty
- Custom Built Adjustable & Folding Solar Panel Stand
- Volt Meter Installed Inside Camper
- Built-in Battery Charger
- 12V Fridge
- Indoor Standard 120V Wall Outlet with Built in Trip
- Installed New Tap, Sink Re-Sealed, and Gaskets Replaced 2022
- I Believe the both Water Tanks have been Replaced
- Porta Potty with Custom made Storage
- Included 50 foot RV Drinking Water Hose
- Added Battery Case & Propane Tank Mount
- Rock Guard Painted on Front of Camper
- Window Protector on Front Windows
- Reinforced Frame
- Entire Trailer & Camper has been Repainted
- Upgraded LED Tail Lights
- 2 Aluminum Jack Stands, blocks, wheel chocks, and Lifting Jack.
- Custom Fitted Rear Rack with Tool Box (Great to Carry your Bike)