Selling 1976 Trillium Located Maple Ridge BC
Time to let others enjoy this little gem. We have owned her for 6 years and have taken her on some long road trips and lived in her for up to 3 weeks at a time with zero problems. There are no leaks or mold. Some of the updates and maintenance include:
- replaced all running and break lights wiring
- fixed door sag issue
- inside electrical works
- replaced window frames and resealed with butyl tape
- resealed original roof vent
- Added high density 4” foam seat cushions plus new covers
- Replaced curtains
- New tires, bearings packed when needed
- New luxury vinyl flooring
- Painted ensolite
- Painted cupboards inside and out
- Belly band seems solid with no leaks
Lots of original classics still present and in good shape; rock guard, sink, propane stove, icebox, under table utensil tray, awning track, and hitch stand.
We always cooked outside and when we bought her the sink and propane stove were in good working condition, however we have never used them. Note the water storage tank has been removed for extra storage.
Sleeps 3 very lightweight, easy to tow.