I'm selling my 1976 Trillium 1300. She's old but she's a real gem and has had some significant upgrades while I've had her. A lil info about my "Tilly":
First the full disclosure:
1)She's had a couple small leaks that have been professionally repaired. One was in the roof vent (reinstalled and re caulked) and one in the back window. All have been re- caulked and sealed.
2) She had had some kind of crack on the roof in the past. It looks to have been well repaired as I have had no issues with it.
3) She doesn't have brakes as I tow her with a 3/4 ton truck and it was not necessary for me. If you are towing with a small vehicle you may need to address this.
4) She comes with the original awning. There's a few small tears in it but otherwise seems to be totally usable. I've actually never used it myself as I've got a pop-up tent that I use as a little patio area by the front door.
Now the good:
1) She is just back from getting a check up and is ready to go for an adventure. Professionally serviced:
a) sealed all windows and awning rail.
b) tested all appliances and plumbing.
c) tires pulled and checked and axels inspected.
d) installed new battery
2)she comes with the original furnace and it works very well! Gets very toasty in there even when camping at -10°c.
3) two burner stove works well.
4) small sink with running water.
5)the dinette area turns into a bed that sleeps two. There is also a bench that converts into a (very narrow) bunk bed. Tbh I'm not sure I'd be comfortable putting a kid in the top bunk....it's very narrow and there's no guard rails.
6) she's got the cutest curtains had made by the previous owners on Pender Island. They are made from fabric she bought at the markets in Costa Rica. She wanted me to keep them...I hope you so too!
Upgrades made to Tilly:
1) 160 watt solar kit. This thing is awesome. It allows you to be total off the grid!
2) brand new Norcold fridge/freezer installed 2 years ago.
3) brand new battery
4)brand new power inverter
5)professionally reupholstered all the cushions.
Asking $14000 CAD. Located in Langley BC.
Serious inquiries only please.