1976 Trillium 1300 for sale.
Sold our tow vehicle, so now the camper is just sitting. It's considered a 13' camper but total length is about 16'
Its in good condition and mostly original –- a rare vintage camper that would be perfect for a modern update and remodel. We have had lots of ideas and made lots of plans over the years but as long-time backpackers we were content to “rough it”. It has been stored inside for the last thirty years or so.
• Interior height is a little bit more than my 6'2”. I can sleep in any of the beds.
• Stove works great but needs a new fitting to attach to a modern tank, which is included.
• Furnace and Fridge worked when I bought it 20 years ago but neither have been used since.
• 1 7/8” inch receiver
• Large awning
• Roof vent
• Mud flaps
• Insulated on the interior with 1/4″ closed cell foam membrane
• Back dinette coverts to a double bed
• Front sofa coverts to two bunks
• Sink with faucet and holding tank
• Strong fiberglass construction with no roof seams and no leaks whatsoever
• The fiberglass exterior is in very good condition.
• Original louvered windows.
• It has a compartment for a toilet under front bed but one is not included
• I added aftermarket magnetic brake lights but never rewired the original brake lights or the living space.
• There is space to secure a house battery under the front bunk but one is not included.
• I removed the closet door but it is included
• I last checked the bearings 3 years and very few miles ago and they did not need repacking
• Very light weight and easily pulled by a smaller vehicle. Doesn't have or need a trailer braking system. Offers great savings on car maintenance and fuel consumption.
• Easy to maneuver and able to get into spots most rvs can't touch. Can easily be pushed around on flat ground by one person.
•Clear title in hand