We have a 13-foot Trillium trailer for sale. We've owned it since 2003 but have since outgrown it. It's a wonderful trailer but is tight for a growing family of four.
- Two-burner stove works
- Electric works
- Fridge works on propane (but not electric)
- Sink drains but we don't have an external drain hose
- Has storage (closet, two drawers, 2 wheel wells)
- We removed the heater a long time ago and that area has storage too.
We've made a few improvements over the years.
- Added rear stabilizers (for when you're parked for the night and don't want to entire trailer to move when one person moves.
- New lights
This would be a great trailer for someone looking to sleep/camp in a simple, small, light-weight trailer or for someone looking to refurbish a classic travel trailer into something modern and sleek. The tires have about 5,000 miles on them.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have.The trailer is in Balsam Lake, Wisconsin, which is about 60 miles northeast of the Minneapolis, MN. .
The trailer has been sold.