1975 Boler 13ft Fully Restored
This trailer would be perfect for personal use or as a rental as everything is new! This trailer is ultra-light and can be towed by a car.
Everything is new. If you know about Bolers, fixing them up is like opening a can of worms - one small repair suddenly leads you to fixing a lot more issues. I bought mine for $6000, and it only needed "one" fiberglass repair, then we found all rivets were leaking behind the foam, and here we are.
All holes in fiberglass were filled, reinforced and smoothed outside by a professional. The exterior was sprayed in Raptor coating, due to it's durability, ease of cleaning and UV resistance - it is paintable if you choose to change the color.
- Interior around door and ceiling fan reinforced by aluminum embedded in fiberglass
- New frame built by escape trailers builder in Chilliwack. Added a 3" lift to the trailer, a spare wheel mount, and 2 leveling jacks for the rear of the trailer. This axle is also height adjustable if you want more or less clearance.
- New Dexter axle with electric brakes
- 3 New rims, tires and chrome baby moon centers
- New Norcold full-size fridge (so you can camp longer).
-New fabric cushions
-New Propex furnace (leak and explosion proof case)
- New 12V batteries for extended camping x 2
- New 30lb propane tanks × 2
- New propane tank cover
- New neoprene gas lines
- New windows
- New rubber for door, windows and front window rock guard
- New Maxx fan to take care of classic Boler moisture issues
- New 7 way plug
- New power inverter with 110V plug
- New door handle and hinges
- New hardware for rock guard
- New flooring
- New table, cabinet and cabinet door wood
- LED lights
- Power plugs, USB and USB-C plugs
- More that is not listed
I'm selling this for the cost of parts and professional labour, that's it. Yes, a quality job does cost a lot, and I haven't even factored in the costs of personal hours or trading work to get it to this point. I have all receipts.
Email or text if interested. I have hundreds of photos of the restoration.