We are selling our fully renovated 1974 Boler. 13 feet long, weighs about 1200 pounds, easily towable.
Bolers were the Canadian precursor to the Scamp and are just as cute and just as practical. This one was renovated in 2012 by a pro RV designer — everything down to the shell, frame, electric, custom interior and appliances, paint job, etc. It has the look and charm of a vintage trailer, but the guts of a new one. It's ready to roll!
We only bought this trailer a few months ago, have used it twice. It’s in great condition and we love it, but unfortunately our storage situation has changed and we just can’t keep it.
The large bed (56” by 77”) converts to a dinette. The custom wraparound kitchen offers plenty of storage space and amazing use of the space.
A few specs:
- Full, down-to-the-shell restoration in 2012. New seals, belly band, insulation, wiring, plumbing, reglassed, bad wood was cut out and replaced with new lumber, Hulliner wall covering throughout etc.
- Coated custom frame with a Dexter Tor-Flex axle and integrated spare tire carrier on the rear bumper.
- 10” brakes mounted to the frame (rather than standard 7") for extra stopping power.
- Handmade, lightweight wood interiors (Birch Euro-Ply) with finger-pulls – hidden "rooster" latch inside to prevent any unwanted openings and spills.
- LED lights inside and out
- Olympian Propane furnace with a “quick connect” propane line (detached, so you can move it around and only use it when you need it)
- Girard propane tankless water heater
- Flooring is Marmoleum.
- Outdoor shower hook-up with a quick-connect hose and wand set-up.
- 2-burner SMEV stove and sink with cover that collapses when not in use
- Engle, 120VAC/12VDC electric fridge, quiet and works great
- Wired-in c02 and LP gas detector
- Magic Fan in ceiling vent, blows in or out
- 15” wheels — this is a cool modification to the original Boler setup and allows much easier towing and ability to access more off-road and bumpy places!
- Bogart Engineering battery monitor, will be extra useful if you decide to add solar
- Hehr tinted windows including dual vent "jalousie-style" (like the originals) on the side
- Swivel jacks added to bumper for easy leveling
- Windows resealed in 2020
- Has title and VIN #, CA permanent trailer plates renewed in 2020
- 16 gallon water tank for when you want to go boondocking
The renovator documented every part of the renovation and we can send you a link to those records if you want more info!
Comes with extra jacks, hitch locks, a small toolkit, a clip-on side mirror extension for your tow vehicle, a small dehumidifier… the whole kit and kaboodle.
We are sad to have to let go of this gem, but we hope she finds a good new home!