Up for sale in my 1973 Trillium 1300. This is the perfect little family trailer. Weight of trailer is approx 900 pounds and can be towed by almost any car. Features include:
- Bunk beds that can be quickly turned into a couch. Top bunk rated for maximum 90 pound child but can be reinforced to accommodate more weight.
- Main sleeping area converts into bed or table of 4.
- New Belly Band installed!!!
- New LED trailer lights
- New vent replaced
- tires in great shape with lots of tread and bearings have just been repacked.
- New upholstered cushions!
- icebox (saves weight and don’t have to worry about anything breaking or going wrong)
- stove works great
- sink (hand pump)
- frame in good condition
- No Leaks
This is an amazing trailer that has NOT been painted to be a “show trailer” but you are more then welcome to. What you see is what you get which I think is the best. These rent out for $100 a night if you want to go that route...I just used with my family.
There is much more room in this vintage trailer than a Boler!