Trillium 1300 for Sale
Sleeps up to 4 if using bunks. Great for young family or a couple.
Our loaded weight last year was about 1200lbs
Ready to roll with the following already done:
* New upholstery
* Flooring- cushioned bamboo- we have extra for future use if required
* New Interior LED lighting
* New Brake lights (kept the old covers/ retro look but insides are brighter LED)
* New electrical system for whole Unit- can run off battery or camp site power
* New Battery
* Original cupboard doors all new white laminate
What we kept from original owners
* Ice Box- we preferred this as a block of ice is cheap and lasts well if off the grid
* Heating System- we never used but previous owners says worked well
* Hardware for doors
What is left to add?
* We purchase cubbies from Trillium that can be put in for added storage http://trilliumtrailers.com/product/corner-cubby-with-valance-detail/
* New trim for the ceiling
* Shady Boy Awning(we felt was the best option out there) http://www.shadyboy.com
* Mud flaps- we wanted nicer ones http://trilliumtrailers.com/product/trillium-trailer-mud-flap/
What is left to do?
* Install items that are left to add- but not needed if you want to use right away
* Some hardware for doors handles