This 1973 Boler is camp-ready! We purchased it 5 years ago and have used it every summer since. It has the couch/bunk bed combo that sleeps an adult or 2 children, and the dining table/banquet that sleeps 2 adults. The kitchen is fully operational, with the original Coleman gas stove, sink with cutting board topper, and furnace; all in working order. This Boler does not have a fridge but does have extra cabinet space. The frame was inspected 3 years ago; we had it reinforced and repainted. No leaks.
Alongside regular maintenance, some larger upgrades include:
1) New wheels and tires (2020)
2) New vinyl floor (2020, not pictured here)
3) Interior re-painted with both anti-mold paint and primer, and specialty marine paint. (2020, 2017)
4) Vent fan (2020)
5) New LED exterior and interior lights (2020)
6) Brand new deep cycle battery (not used yet)
7) 1 New rear Plexiglass window (we have the material for the 2nd window but ran out of time last summer for install).
8) New gas lines and fittings (2017)
9) Custom closet organizer (2017)
10) New cabinet knobs (2017)
11) All New foam (4-inch density) with upholstery (made with durable outdoor fabric).
12) New curtains (with blackout backing).
13) Custom bed extension
Asking price: $9,750.