Fresh from Canada!!! eh?
I have a 1971 Boler Camper for sale. No trades please and serious cash offers will only be considered.
This Boler camper has been in my family since 1997 and I am the fourth owner. It has been consistently loved and cared for by me and my family. It has not been modified at all, and everything is in original working order...with aged wear and tear.
This is a "Fixer Up Project".
"Egg" is in need of a new home and family to take her on vacation again.
I have taken to "overlanding" and this little cutie is not built for off-road adventures, so she has to stay home now. I have considered having her restored and modified and I was quoted $5,000 for this work from a local RV company, but I still will not be able to take her "Off Road". BOO! This is where you come in;
Once modified and restored she will be worth $18,000+ and endless happy road trips!
The reason I am not asking more money is that "Egg" is plain; she does not have fancy couches, curtains, appliances and decor; she is like to your bachelor uncle's hunting cabin. She has everything you need to "get er' done!"
You could live in EGG like a "Tiny House", take her everywhere you want to go and she will bring you travel joy!
Here are the important details:
- 1971 Boler camper manufactured in Winfield, British Columbia, Canada
- Model B-1300
- Registered with a clean title in Oregon with plates, and I have the paperwork
- Overall Length 13 feet 2 inches
- Height is 6 feet 11 inches
- Weight at US scales with no gear on board was 700 pounds (water and propane tanks empty)
- I have the owner's manual
- New tires, I have the receipts
- Brakes checked and work great, I have the paperwork
- Can be run on 12-volt battery that is included
- Has shore power capability and the cable is included
Below are some links to YouTube videos of the many possibilities to inspire you:
The price is fair and a great deal so please be ready to pay this price.