Family Owned since new, July. 13, 1971. This eye catcher is ready to enjoy this summer and can be towed by almost any car with a hitch!
After 40 years it was time for some updates, which I did through the spring and summer of 2012. Since then it has been lightly used and garage kept. Listed are some of the update highlights.
• Original all white to bright red marine paint
• Powder coated original rims black, news tires and wheel bearings
• New front and back windows and seals
• Frame inspected, reinforced, painted black
• All rivets and hardware replaced with stainless steel fasteners and sealed
• New cushions, upholstery and curtains
• All particle board cabinet doors and table replaced with real wood
• New, larger water tank and lines with built in over flow and drain
• New, dual propane tanks (one for stove, one for outdoor use)
• Ice box removed for much needed cupboard space
• Many more fittings and brackets, and some homemade touches
I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Pictures coming soon!