Rare Vintage Eriba Puck, only weighs 700 lbs. Easily towable by a 4cyl auto. new axle and tires. Solar set up with 85W solar panel with 2yr old well maintained Duracell AGM 12V battery, 750W/1500W peak Inverter, Schumacher 10Amp speed charge, voltage control and fuse box. AC plug in Adapters, LED and AC light fixtures. All lights work (brake,turn signals). NO LEAKS!!
- Holiday 2 burner propane stove that works and comes with original propane tank that has been converted to code
- water pump works but needs new tubes
- new axle put in, also have the original axle if you are a collector
- rear window swivel pivot, and dual fans for cooling and ventilation.
- 5 Gal. glass water container
-rear receiver hitch for bike rack
-does not include mattress (purchased from Wayfair for around $100)
Issues: some minor dents and imperfections, in need of some restoration such as exterior trim replacement, upholstery repairs. Some underbody substrate maintenance needed.
Overall this is a great one of a kind trailer!
(Editor's Note: Eriba Pucks are not molded fiberglass, but aluminum. We do list them because we have found the Molded Fiberglass Trailer community really likes them, buys them, and finds them very similar to the molded fiberglass trailer brands.)