- Fiberglass RVs for sale - US
- Fiberglass RVs for sale - Canada
- Fiberglass RVs Sold
- Fiberglass RV Resources
- Contact Us
SOLD - 2003 21' Bigfoot 4-Season trailer Model 25B21RB - $19000 - Denver, CO
Mon, 10/31/2016 - 3:27pm
This trailer has a dry weight of 3,600 pounds. I have easily towed this trailer with my 6 cylinder FJ Cruiser for hunting season. This trailer can be towed with any smaller sized SUV with 5000 lbs. towing capacity with electric brake hookup. This trailer is ideal for self-contained winter camping/skiing, hunting. With the included 3 panel solar system, this trailer becomes your off-grid survival shelter. . .
See Brochure for base features attached -- Additional Factory options included
* Electric brakes
* Two 30 lbs propane tanks
* 7100 BTU Air Conditioner
* Day/Night Shades
* Microwave Oven
* Skylight with pleated shade
* Awning (replaced fabric in 2015)
* Fantastic Fan
* Winterized package includes enclosed water, grey, and black water tanks
Add On Options --
Top of the line, $5000 Solar System installed professionally installed by Vital Parts RV in Denver includes -
• Magnum MS2812 Pure Sign Inverter with Magnum ME-RC Remote
• Qty 3 Sun Extender AGM High Capacity Batteries, fast recharge, easily expanded to 5 batteries
• Qty 3 WGO100 100 Watt Solar Panels
• Solar Boot 2000 30Watt Charge Controller
The Solar System is expandable to add additional solar panels. The solar panels themselves are mounted with 3M VHB Bonding tape so no holes through the fiberglass. A pure sign inverter means that the output it produces is similar to what you receive from the electric company; not the low quality (cheap) inverters produce that produce a square sign wave that actually can damage sensitive electronics such as computers, entertainment systems, etc. The inverter includes a rapid charger when plugged into AC. All 110 AC outlets are wired through the inverter and automatically cut over when connected to 110. These Sun Extender AGM batteries are designed for solar systems and require no maintenance, high output, and extremely long lasting compared to any other batteries available. System turned off during non-use to extend battery life.
Extras include --
• Anti-Sway Bar Hitch
• 23" 1080 LCD TV with Swivel Mount
• Samsung Surround Sound DVD/FM/Ipod with subwoofer for (includes Apple IPOD)
• Interior Indoor/Outdoor Carpet
• Rear trailer hitch mounted on back of trailer for towing small trailer, cargo hitch, or motorcycle carrier as pictured in this add (wired).
I hate to sell this trailer however I replaced it with a Bigfoot motorhome. Bigfoot is one of the best made 4-season RV's available and I hope it finds a new home with someone that will appreciate all the work that was put into this. The Model 25B21RB Bigfoot trailer is still made today with a retail price averaging over $40,000. I am asking over $20,000 less with all the extras I put into this trailer realizing I will never get out of it what time, money I put into it.