- Fiberglass RVs for sale - US
- Fiberglass RVs for sale - Canada
- Fiberglass RVs Sold
- Fiberglass RV Resources
SOLD - 1997 19 ft. Scamp 5th Wheel (Deluxe) - 7,500 - Bryan, TX now, traveling to NM Aug 10
Sat, 07/20/2013 - 13:14
SOLD FOR $7,500
Beautiful 1997 Scamp 5th Wheel (Deluxe)
in great condition! Price Lowered to $7,500
Viewing/delivery: We plan to travel from Bryan, Texas to Santa Fe, New Mexico and back with our Scamp departing August 10, and returning around August 23. You can see the Scamp and/or we will deliver it for FREE along our planned route during our return trip. We may also be willing to deliver to buyers near our route for a negotiated price. Additionally, you can see the Scamp in Bryan, Texas anytime prior to our trip. We don't plan to part with it until on or after our return trip, but for an additional amount, we may consider an early sale. We are very happy to accommodate serious buyers, but please no casual lookers since we will have to interrupt travel to show it.
· Deluxe oak cabinetry with custom wood dining table
· Front bath floor plan
· Queen bed in loft area
· Dinette that converts to a small double bed
· Wet bath with toilet, sink, and shower
· In-cabinet microwave
· 3 burner stove
· Double stainless steel sink
· 6.0 cu ft. fridge (automatic gas/AC) with separate freezer
· Roof mounted air conditioner
· Large clothing closet
· Dual propane tanks
· Screen door
· Direct Ignition hot water heater (propane and AC)
· Black/grey/fresh water tanks
· 1.5 inch axle lift
· Reading lights in loft and dining area
· Hitch included ($495 value) and hitch lock
· New curtains downstairs
· 14 " Tires (about four years old; in good condition)
· Spare tire with Texas A&M logo tire cover
· Folding entry step
· Towing weight approximatel 3500 lbs
· Water heater works fine on electricity, but the direct ignition module need to run on propane is not working.
· One awning poll tightening screw is broken - a piece of doweling is working fine to replace it.
· There is a very fine (almost invisible) hairline crack in the custom wood dinette table top. I will include another piece of replacement wood in case you want to make another table.
· Minor laminate bubbling in the kitchen sink area.
· There is gray vinyl on the bottom half of the bathroom walls. We don't know whether this vinyl was original on this year model of Scamp or not. Vinyl and walls both have some discoloration. Although this is not the most attractive bathroom in the world, everything works fine.
· Minor carpet discoloration in cabinet under sink -- no leaks.
Wheel bearings replaced and brakes inspected July 2013. Has been towed by a 2005 Toyota Tundra Double-Cab. We have clear title.
We really love our Scamp and hate to part with it, but will not have an opportunity to do much camping for the next couple of years. Don't miss the opportunity to get a great little camper!
Mon, 07/22/2013 - 17:12#1
Just saw a pic of another Scamp 5th wheel with the same gray vinyl in the bathroom. Apparently, this was how some year models came from the factory.
Sat, 08/10/2013 - 18:00#2
Hitting the road for Santa
Hitting the road for Santa Fe tomorrow with the Scamp. Will be checking our email during the trip. Let us know if you'd like to see it!
Mon, 08/12/2013 - 13:59#3
Doing a little detailing on
Doing a little detailing on the Scamp while we vacation, and it is looking AMAZING! Someone is going to get a great camper!
Thu, 08/22/2013 - 13:51#4
In the market
Would love to see this camper. I'm in Austin
Mon, 09/02/2013 - 05:36#5
billydon61, Sorry, we just
Sorry, we just now saw your response. We have been in touch with someone from Austin about the Scamp in the past few days. Is that you?
If not, please send an email with your contact information and we'll contact you about seeing it.
Sat, 09/28/2013 - 06:27#6
We have lowered the price on our Scamp to $7,500. It is empty, clean, and ready to go!
Tue, 12/03/2013 - 12:25#7
Thank you for your interest.
Thank you for your interest. The camper has been sold. For those of you tracking prices, the selling price was $7,500.